Honey Strawberry Lemonade



Skip to Recipe

The weather is finally getting warmer and we're starting to see the sun a whole lot more here in Germany. Lemonade has always been my most loved beverage during summers. A sip of lemonade takes me back to my childhood and delightful scenes come thronging into my memories. Summer vacation was a time I looked forward to, because I could spend quality time with my grandparents. I remember my grandmother used to make lemonade for me and I enjoyed having it while watching my favorite TV show. Those were golden days!

The Honey Strawberry Lemonade is inspired by the classic Lemonade recipe.This lemonade is made with just 4 simple ingredients-fresh strawberries, lemon juice, water and sweetened with honey. My favorite thing about this recipe is how easy it is to make at home with just a few simple ingredients! Since I try to avoid white processed sugar and tend to stick to a healthier lifestyle, I have used raw honey to sweeten my lemonade.


I am sure this homemade drink will ruin your taste buds for the store-bought lemonades that are loaded with sugar. So, what are you waiting for? Pick up some strawberries today from your local store and make this lemonade for your loved ones.



Ingredients:
  • 2 cups of strawberry(sliced)
  • 1 cup of water
  • 1 cup of honey
  • 1 1/2 cup lemon juice
  • 6 cups cold water

Instructions:
  1. In a saucepan, add the water and honey and heat it over medium flame, stirring occasionally until the honey gets dissolved.
  2. Once the honey gets completely dissolved, remove the honey water from heat.
  3. Place the strawberries in a blender and blend until smooth.
  4. Add in the honey mixture, lemon juice, and cold water to the blended strawberries.
  5. Pour the mixture into a pitcher and refrigerate until chilled.
  6. Serve over ice.

Comments

Post a Comment

Most Popular Recipes

Chicken Pot Pie Hand Pies

Crispy Parmesan Potato Stacks

Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding

Carrot Cake Bliss Balls

Hearty Vegetable and Lentil Stew

Hash Brown Egg Cups